The Homeowner's Helper!
Don’t take chances with a contractor randomly selected from the Yellow Pages, advertising, or solely on the recommendation of a friend or neighbor.
We’re here to serve Allen County Indiana and surrounding counties as the most comprehensive contractor referral service in the area. Our service is FREE to the homeowner!
How It Works
- Click on the button on the left to send us a job request or call 260-676-2032.
- Typically two or three qualified contractors from our network will contact you to set up an appointment and provide you an estimate for your project.
- Your payment is made directly to the contractor.
- We are available to assist you during the entire process, from start to finish. All we ask is that you complete a short survey after your project is finished.
The Homeowner’s Helper Contractors:
- are licensed and insured.
- have positive customer references.
- are in good standing with the Consumer Protection Division of the Office of the Indiana Attorney General.
- have a “clean bill of health” and positive performance results with other consumer reporting agencies and services (e.g. Better Business Bureau, Angieslist and others).
- pass a comprehensive and rigid face-to-face interview process.
Our contractor network includes many “hidden gem” companies – they are smaller local businesses who are able to offer more personalized service. Because they don’t carry the heavy overhead costs of larger businesses, they typically can offer better pricing along with that extra special care/service.
Give us a call today at 260-676-2032 or send us your job request.